Share Feel-Good, Natural Wellness with Your Best Friend
Some suites with salt booths offer salt therapy to family pets! Like their human companions, many pets have skin or respiratory conditions. Salt therapy can ease their symptoms. You’ll love spending more time together—and you’ll love the difference we make in your pet’s wellbeing.
Imagine: longer walks, better breathing, and healthier skin. Who wouldn’t want to give their furry best friends all these benefits (and more)? Let us help your pet thrive with gentle, safe, and natural salt therapy. Reach out today to learn how we can make it happen!
Here are some of the ways salt therapy can benefit your pet:
- Respiratory Relief – By inhaling dry, saline aerosols created in a simulated salt cave environment, pets can experience relief from conditions such as allergies, asthma, or even chronic bronchitis. This helps improve breathing capability and relieves existing symptoms such as coughing or wheezing.
- Skin Health – Exposed to controlled concentrations of salt particles, animals are able to experience a therapeutic healing effect that helps reduce itching caused by skin diseases. Regular sessions can also help speed up healing processes in cases of skin inflammation or wounds.
- Stress Relief – In addition to their respiratory and skin benefits, regular visits to a simulated salt cave can help our furry friends relax both physically and mentally while they enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of the chamber. Lower levels of stress can lead to improved sleep quality and overall well-being for our four-legged companions.
Salt Therapy on Pet Fur
So how exactly does this work?
- Detoxifying – The saline aerosols created in the simulated salt environment help to detoxify the fur of your pet by removing toxins that can be absorbed from the environment. This helps to improve the overall health of their coat so it looks fuller and shinier.
- Cleansing – Just like our own skin benefits from regular exposure to salt, so too does our pet’s skin. When applied to their coat, the salt particles act as a gentle scrub which can cleanse away dirt particles as well as excess oils which contribute to an unhealthy coat appearance.
Why Salt Therapy For Dogs
The majority of upper and lower airway disorders in dogs are caused by non-infectious factors, with inflammatory airway disease caused by allergies or unknown triggers being the most frequent. Chronic inflammation causes reactive airways. These reactive airways restrict the airways (bronchoconstriction) and create extra mucus, causing difficulty breathing and, in certain cases, coughing and nasal discharge.