Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Mat
Rest, Relax, and Restore Wellness throughout the Body
Aztecs and Mayans used magnets in medicine as early as 2000 BC. Paracelsus, a 14th century alchemist, believed that magnets could attract disease and pull it from the body. Modern science has shown that magnets work to benefit the body—but not by pulling illness directly from the body!
All living things generate electricity. Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) mats use magnets to work with electric energy in the body. The low pulses pass deep into muscle, tendons, tissue, and bone.
According to Dr. Gary Ryan, Yale research shows that most illness start with a “drop” in charge at the cellular level. Scientists believe that PEMF increases nitric oxide in the brain, a natural chemical the brain uses to open blood vessels and promote circulation. Oxygen and minerals transported by blood then flow to the body helping cells, tissue, and bone to heal. Veterinarians have similarly applied PEMF to animals for the same benefits that humans receive.
Benefits of Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Mat
- Increases Circulation
• As blood vessels across the body dilate allowing blood to flow more freely, the body benefits as oxygen and nutrients circulate. Blood also carries waste product away.
- Improves Bone Health and Healing
• Improves healing of soft tissue and bones.
• May inhibit post-menopausal osteoporosis.
- Reduces Chronic Pain.
- Reduces Inflamation.
- May Lower Frequency of Migraine Headaches.
- Diabetic Sore Healing
• Reduces infection of Diabetic foot ulcers.
The Long-term Effects of PEMF
Pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) mat therapy is a non-invasive practice that harnesses the power of low-frequency magnetic fields to promote natural healing and recovery. Aside from improving physical symptoms, long-term use of a PEMF mat can also provide inner benefits such as improved mood, reduced stress levels, and enhanced energy. Here are some of the ways using a PEMF mat for an extended period can benefit your mind:
- Improved Concentration – The low frequencies emitted by the PEMF mat work on stimulating our brain waves, which helps us focus better on tasks at hand. This makes it easier for us to stay alert and engage in cognitive activities for longer periods.
- Stress Relief – Prolonged exposure to the magnetic fields provided by the PEMF mat helps reduce cortisol levels which are associated with higher levels of stress and fatigue. Over time this can lead to improved clarity in thought processes and increase emotional stability.
- Enhanced Mood – By stimulating neuron signals responsible for releasing endorphins throughout your body including your brain, regular use of a PEMF mat device can help lift imbalances in neurotransmitters, promoting feelings of wellbeing as well as reducing existing symptoms of depression or other low moods.
- The Science Behind PEMF Therapy and How It Can Fix Your Pain. DaveAsprey.com/pemf-therapy/#ref-list.
- Increases in Microvascular Perfusion and Tissue Oxygenation via Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields in the Healthy Rat Brain. Denis Bragin, Gloria Statom, Sean Hagberg, Edwin Nemoto. 2015.
- Veterinary Applications of Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy. James Gaynor, Sean Hagberg, Blake Gurfein. 2018.
- A Review of Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Mechanisms at a Cellular Level: a Rationale for Clinical Use. American Journal of Health Research. Brett Wade. 2013.
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields for the Treatment of Bone Fractures. Erik Waldorff, Nianli Zhang, James T. Ryaby. 2017.
- Research Progress of Pulsed Electromagnetic Field in Treatment of Postmenopausal Osteoporosis. Xiao Hao, Liu Jing, Zhou Jun. Chinese Journal of Tissue Engineering Research. 2022.
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial Using a Low-Frequency Magnetic Field in the Treatment of Musculoskeletal Chronic Pain. Alex W Thomas, Karissa Graham, Frank S Prato, Julia McKay, Patricia Morley Forster MD2, Dwight E Moulin, Sesh Chari. 2007.
- Treatment of Migraine with Pulsing Electromagneticfields: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study. RA Sherman, NM Acosta, L Robson. 1999.
- Additional Effect of Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields to laser Therapy Management of Diabetic Foot Ucler: a Single Blind Randomized Controlled Trial. Neserin Abd Elrashid, Hamada Hamada, Alshaimaa Abdelmoety, Gaber Soliman, Rami Abbas. 2018.